![]() Already, there is a Brazilian beauty in the form Bruna Abdullah, who features in one of the lead roles. One more Brazilian beauty by the name of Gabriela Bertante is featured in this film. Gabriela Bertante is dancing with Ajith in an item song. Gabriela is very much excited about this. Regarding this, she said, "For quite sometime, I was interested in getting into the Indian film industry. To try out my luck, I met the director of this film Chakri Toleti, while the casting for one of his earlier films was on. I expressed my desires to him and he told, I will be called after some time. As he promised, I got a call from him. He gave me the chance to feature in an item song, in which I dance with Ajith. I have updated myself through my friends, about the specialty of this Billa franchise and fame and star value of Ajith in South Indian film industry. In the beginning, I was little tensed. Ajith comforted and helped me in getting out of that initial fear. This song is a racy number, which features Ajith another model and me. It was filmed in Goa and in a Mumbai based studio". |
Latest ajith handsome photos, ajith latest news, ajith movie stills, thala fans, ajith rasikan, ajith rasigan, ajith fans club, ajith hot news, ajith new movie news, latest news about thala ajith, ajith rasikan
Can't find? Search Here:
Wednesday, 11 April 2012
Brazilian Beauty Dances With Ajithkumar
Labels:
Billa 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ajith who scored a super hit with Veeram film is all set to act in the direction of Gautham Vasudeva Menon soon. If the latest buzz i...
-
Thala Ajith and Tamanna starred Veeram directed by Siruthai Siva reaped in gold to its makers earning good talks from all sections o...
-
The buzz is getting bigger that Anushka is going to play Ajith’s heroine in a Gautham Menon directed film produced by AM Ratnam. Gaut...
-
Movie Billa-2 Director Chakri Toleti Cinematographer RD Rajasekhar Music Yuvan Shan...
-
Billa 2 is the first Indian film to release in 13 French cities. It is also the first Tamil film to release in Belgium. Even war-torn Ja...
-
Ajith’s Venkat Prabhu directed Mankatha swept the maximum number of awards at the third International Tamil Film Awards , held in Sin...
-
Technical Details about Ajith in Billa 2 Tamil Movie Director of Ajith in Billa 2 Tamil Film: Chakri Toleti Billa 2 Tamil Film Producers:...
-
Ajith`s Billa 2 may have carry mixed reports but has taken an earth shaking opening at the CBO. From approximately 50 screens in Chen...
-
Billa 2 is a film which has Ajith and Parvathy Omanakuttan in the lead roles. This film is being produced by Sunir Kheterpal, Suresh Balaji...
-
The latest buzz is that Thala Ajith will be teaming up with director A R Murugadoss for a projecte. There have been stories doing the roun...

No comments:
Post a Comment